Monday, March 10, 2014

10:52 Motivational Monday

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.
-C.S. Lewis
Those of you who know me, know I am a dreamer! Not always so good at the goal setting. But hey, dreams are free right?
I have one dream that always seems to keep coming back.  Right after Christmas I start dreaming about making all homemade gifts to give the following Christmas. I dream about the endless possibilities of the gifts you could make. I spend more time on pinterest then I need too. Pretty soon spring is here and the itch to be outdoors is strong. Then summer is upon us and Christmas has long been forgotten about. By the time Christmas is remembered about again, there isn't enough time to make all the gifts I dreamed about.
This year I am determined to make this dream a reality! In fact I've already started on this dream/ goal. My first Christmas present is half way done. The second one is cut and ready to be sewn. Each week I will make time to work on Christmas presents.

Head over and see what goals or dreams Maaret has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment