Friday, May 10, 2013

19:52 Night

We are just getting into our long days here in Alaska.
Where at night you go to bed when it is light out and wake and it is light again.
I pulled these photos from archived files.
The day light does something to you. You get more done and you loose all track of time.(like getting my post up) Making dinner for 6pm has been really hard. We've been eating at 6:30pm and even 7pm most nights. The bed time fight between the kids and I is getting harder. So glad there is only 2 more weeks until school is out!

The snow is almost gone and the ground is finally drying out. I'll be ready for the mud to dry up. A little sweet thing I know, thinks every time she is even a little muddy that she needs to change her pants. This include a fresh pair of underwear also! Still haven't figured that one out?
The kids and I were able to pick up branches and do a little raking the other day. Which we hope to get more done this weekend!
Continue on over to Anita's blog to see what she has for you.

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics especially the boats. MOM

    ReplyDelete