Monday, May 5, 2014

18:52 Motivational Monday

The glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time you fail.
-Chinese Proverb
Last week this child decided she was done with diapers and wanted to wear undies. 
Keep in mind that I've told the hubby and a few friends she is one child that I'd PAY someone else to potty train.
So I went along with it and figured one day of accidents to clean up and we'd be back to diapers at bedtime. Well, this determined and strong willed girl had a different idea. It has been a week now that she's been in underwear. We've survived running errands and outings. We've one accident per day for the first four and now she has the hang of it. A few of the days I feel like the accidents were my fault, but I'm going to blame it on the weather. Ha.
She got to pick out her very first Barbie as a prize. Even Barbie goes potty too.
I guess if there is a will there is a way. It doesn't matter if your 2 1/2 or 82. She wasn't going to let her mom and a little accident put her back in diapers.  

We are switching up who we are linking to again. Head over Gloria's way next. 


No comments:

Post a Comment