Monday, June 9, 2014

23:52 Motivational Monday

Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today, because if you enjoy it today you can do it again tomorrow. 
-James A. Michener
This summer we have been enjoying each moment we can be outside. We have definitely made a number of trips to the park and even to the lake, but my favorite place to be outside is our yard.
The flowers in window boxes and pots seem to draw me outside, close to every morning to water them before the heat of the day its upon us.
The coolness of the morning and the taste of the first cup of coffee, a great way to start the day!  I appreciate these few quiet moments I have to myself.  
The kids have been working to help me slowly add a flower bed in behind our house.  It's been a love of labor, something that keeps drawing me outside. 
Head Maaret's  way next.

No comments:

Post a Comment