Thursday, November 8, 2012

Adjusting

We have had a lot of changes in this house these last few weeks! I feel like I'm still whirling from all of them.
My morning routine has been changed slightly.  Instead of browsing the internet and blogging while sipping my morning cup of coffee, I now sip while driving Nolan to school an extra hour early. He is getting a little extra help to get him caught up with the rest of his class. I feared this would be a battle every morning and lots of extra tears. But the only major tears that have been shed, were because Ryan took my keys with him one morning and I wasn't able to bring him.

My sister has moved in with us. It has been nice to have her with us and she has been a tremendous amount of help. My girls have been hap hazard-ly taking up residence in the 'craft room' though.  Ryan has build some cubby shelves. They are awesome! Can't wait to paint and fill them. I also need to make the time to clear the rest of the craft stuff out of there. The constant digging and dumping is starting to wear on me.

Construction season has wound down for the year. This comes with a mix of new feelings. Ryan says he won't be going back to work for someone else in the spring. I am excited and nervous for him. I know he does great job at what he does. But there is a lot to learn on the business side of things! We have attended a couple business seminars and my confidences are starting to creep up a little.
A few months back I signed up to do a couple craft sales. I will be selling children and adult aprons. Maybe some crochet hats and headbands. The first sale is now only within weeks away. Time to get serious about focusing on sewing!
Time to make a small amount of time for sewing or crafting. Today might just be getting back into blogging and tomorrow a card. But if all I have is 10 minutes, I'll make the best of it! I'll soon share photos of the aprons I'm working on right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment