Friday, January 11, 2013

52:2 Getting Really Close

Yippee!! It's Friday again, which means it's time to share our weekly photo again. Or for me photos, since I can't seem to ever nail it down, to just one. We have several more ladies who wanted to join in on all the fun!
This week for me meant getting really close to the object I was trying to photograph.
Love this star I got for a Christmas present from my mom.
Our paper lilies are getting really close to opening again! So fun to watch.
It's been so nice to having the camera in arms reach again. I've been trying to capture the little things that make my day. And then just every day life. I thought I'd share a few highlights from our week.
I forgot to take a picture of my alarm clock. We are finally getting back into the swing of getting up for school again. Over winter break we enjoyed sleeping in every day!
I'm still trying to figure how to put my pictures into some sort of album. I don't think I want to do a full blown scrapbook. Just an album with pictures and a wee bit of space to journal. Still thinking on it. 
Now back to the Project 52. Keep on hopping around the circle to see what all the other creative ladies have for you! Next you are going here.
Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

  1. that lemon looks sooooooo refreshing! and I LOVE that quilt!!! SO UNIQUE!
    tara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the crispness of the glitter edges of the star. Fun Shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you didn't stick to one shot. You did a great job! The color on the lemon is very vivid! The quilt is to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the orange is my ultimate favorite! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber, guess which one is calling my name! Love them all, but there is something about mailboxes and frost ....

    ReplyDelete