Friday, February 22, 2013

8:52 Looking up

I can't believe it's Friday already! Is it really the 8th week of the year already? These weeks are seriously flying right by.
I hate to admit it but, I am a little antsy for this winter be over.  I'm ready for spring.  I'm ready for the warmth of the sunshine.  I'm ready to pack the snow gear away.  But more than likely a lot of it has to do with knowing  we'll meet our new little one in the spring. 
Things are looking up around here. 
I've been noticing the sudden gain on day light again. Loving all this light!
Looking forward my brother's wedding next month. Just the husband and I are going!
It will be a much needed break from work for the both of us. 
Head on over to see what's looking up for Jessica.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment