Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ten in a Day

Community.  3.13.12

Do you remember me saying that I still like the challenge of taking pictures, but not a photo a day?  So, instead of doing a photo a day, my aunt Anita and I came up with 10 in a day. We made a list of 10 things, since we have 10 remaining months this year, and we can draw one out of the hat or just choose one each month to focus our 10 pictures around.


I hauled my camera with me today while in town doing errands. The problem I find is that the camera feels clunky and awkward out in public or at a get together. So this was a great challenge for me to help feeling more comfortable behind the lens. Also for me to learn how to use the camera more.. so I can justify a purchase of a bigger lens. But that has to wait until our van is paid off.
Anita has already taken her photos and if you would like to view them bop on over to her blog here. 

Our list includes:
Backyard
Kitchen
Living Room
Car
Community
You
Family
Shades of Light
Pick a Color
5 Senses
Will you join us?

1 comment:

  1. I should join you. I hardly challenge myself when taking pictures, and I want to do that more.

    ReplyDelete