Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wrapping up

my February picture a day...

21. a fave photo of you:
22. where you work:



23. your shoes:
24. Inside your bathroom cabinet:
25. green:
I didn't pictures from the last 4 days since I was a little side tracked with the sun, warm weather, services and visiting in Phoenix.

I really enjoyed the challenge of trying to get a picture a day. Although some days it felt really hard to find the time or to try use the camera to it's capabilities.
While in Arizona visiting, my aunt Anita and I decided that we like the challenge to take pictures using our cameras on the Manuel setting. Sometimes the photo a day is hard due to little ones for me. We came up with one idea or focus for each of the remaining months and want to challenge ourselves to take 10 pictures of each idea. I didn't copy the list of these ideas for myself and will have to get them from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment