Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Empty

I am feeling burnt out. Or should I say empty.. 
Most of all I am lonesome.
This year has been rough.
I have only gotten to spend 16 days total with Ryan so far.
 He has been away from home totalling 9 weeks so far, and still gone.
I am finding it hard to stay positive.
  I am truly thankful that Ryan has indeed had work, but am tired of being alone.
It's now time for him to come home, we need him!
I don't think I can do this much longer.
 I need him. I need his companionship. My confidant. A shoulder to lean on.
 The things I enjoyed doing, aren't so enjoyable anymore.
The things I never had to do, I have to.
I do have something to wake each morning and put my best foot forward.
They are our children.
I have tried hard to keep a loving, stable home for them, when life otherwise feels like a mess.
I also have some wonderful and supportive family and friends.
I think I would have lost it already if I didn't have them.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there! You can do it! (could you sneak home with all the kids?) MOM

    ReplyDelete