Friday, April 12, 2013

15:52 Reflection


Reflection:(noun) 
1. the act of reflecting or the state of being reflected. 2. an image; such as in a mirror. 3. a fixing of the thoughts on something; careful consideration. 4. a thought occurring in consideration or meditation. 

This weeks photo prompt really had me thinking about the word reflection. I was left wondering what kind of reflection to share with you. This is one of my favorite kinds of reflections! This photo was taken in Seward, Alaska. Seward is one of my all time favorite places to visit in Alaska. It might help that almost the whole drive there is a scenic one. 
 What a week it has been! Not a whole lot of down time. 
To reflect on this past week in thoughts that have came into this head of mine; 
 Will I have enough patience today? Why am I given this trial? Am I being a good mother? Are each of the kids getting enough one on one attention? Did I give enough hugs and kisses? Why am I arguing with the almost 3 year? How do you discipline that stubborn child? Have I address my husbands needs? What are his needs? Is the next load of laundry going? What should I make for dinner? During what part of the day can I find the time to talk to Ryan about how his day went? Is this snow ever going to melt?  When will spring be here?
Although life right now is a busy whirl wind, that I am forced to follow, I know one day all of this baby busyness will be gone. The teenager stage will be upon me next. Then sending my children off to sprout their own wings. Struggling with an empty nest. With each stage of life I hope that I can see and reflect on how truly blessed I am and how full my life will always be!
Continue on the around the circle to see what Kendra has captured in her reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment