Saturday, February 18, 2012

5 months

I'm a little late on posting this one.

At 5 months Evelynn is rolling. She doesn't stay in one spot very long.
She is weighing in at 16lbs, just a mere 5 pounds less then her bigger sister.Who I might add is 16 months older than her. My biggest baby so far.
She loves to talk to you and loves be talked to in return.
She loves to smile, laugh and share her emotions freely with you.
She has more control over her hands and grabs at anything that is in front of her.
Still being a stinker if I consume any dairy, chocolate or beans. :(


I feel like life is finally getting back to normal around here.

Ryan is home. Yay!
He called and surprised us on Valentine's night that he would be arriving on a flight the next afternoon.
We are so excited to have him home again!

1 comment:

  1. I love this little blog. You guys are too cute and I just want to squeeze on her. - Love, Jessica

    ReplyDelete