Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sending our love

Ryan has returned back to work. Even though it did take several days for him to adjust to the days schedule and me getting used to having another adult around to help.  It was so nice to have him home for the extra few days.

Using my February kit I made a book that he could take with him when traveling away from home.
The book is filled with pictures of us. I even found a picture of us when we were first dating.
I know being away from home and working out of a camp is not easy. I wanted him to have a piece of home to be able to find encouragement and strength when the days are getting long.
 
The kids include some paintings and drawings they had created.
I wrote a letter expressing my love.
We are hoping the weather corporates for them to finish the work that needs to be done without too many weather days.

While Ryan was home the temperatures around here warmed up 56 degrees.
My day looks like it officially started at 3am. After returning home from the airport both the girls decided it would be a great time to start their day. *sigh* Hoping we can steal a nap in today. It just might be a 2 pot of coffee day. Glad we did picked up more coffee last night when we were out getting the few things that Ryan needed before heading out.  

1 comment:

  1. I love the book ... what a fabulous way to hold your family close while far away.

    ReplyDelete