Sunday, February 12, 2012

I’ve been slacking…


On the crafting, creating and blogging...

But I have been getting caught up on the laundry.
The paperwork.
Yup 18 months worth all filed nicely away.

And the photo a day.
Day 3. Hands
Missing: Day 4 A stranger. Wish I could have gotten a picture of the cute elderly lady I saw with her rain cap on that was entering the hair salon that day. So dog on cute! But I didn’t feel it was worth getting in a car wreck over trying to take a picture while driving.
Day 5. 10 am.
Missing: Day 6 Dinner. I don’t know about you, but it’s chaotic enough just trying to eat, that I didn’t remember to take the picture until after I ate.
Day 7. button
Day 8. Sun
Day 9. Front door
Day 10. Self portrait
Day 11. Makes you happy
Day 12. Inside your closet


No comments:

Post a Comment