Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Five

The class I'm taking right now is Kit-tastic from Big Picture Classes. In this class we are learning how to make the most of our kits and also how to put together our own kits. How motivating. You don't know how many kits I have still sitting in their packages. Waiting for the perfect pictures to use them with. Too Many! Week 1's challenges are break open an unopened kit and use it, create a layout with contrast, and use a sketch.

My layout fit under the contrast, using an unopened kit and the sketch.
The sketch is from Pink Paislee, which can be found here.

I can't believe I finally broke open this kit I got from Paper Lovelies. Sad that they no longer are around. I really enjoyed the monthly challenge of taking what was in the kit and making cards. I really enjoy making cards. I made time for it every month. No matter how busy life seemed to be. Yesterday's card was the first card I've made since the middle of summer, sometime in June. 
This kit is Kaiser Kraft's Party Animals Collection. I used a few brads from my stash, along with some twine. For the banner I used my Stampin' up punch and punched various pattern paper from the kit. I also used a Fiskars small star punch.  
So excited to finally be scrapbooking pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment