Monday, December 19, 2011

Here is a sneak peak of what is to come..
I once again have had a lot of fun putting together my cards!

Let me tell you Paper Lovelies kits are awesome!
They go really fast and quantities are limited.

January's kit will be released on Friday the 23rd.
Normally they are released on the 25th of each month.

On Friday you will be able to purchase a kit or see what the all of the design team members have put together using their kits here. For ideas click on kit ideas tab.

I will have a couple more sneak peaks through out the week.


Other ramblings:
I don't want to jinx myself but I have been getting a lot accomplished during nap time and after the kiddos are asleep.

My Christmas tree crashed over sometime between 9:30pm and 1:30am. I found it's side at 1:30am. I lifted it back up, mopped up all the water and went back to bed.
This morning I found lots of broken ornaments, along with a broken angel and a dust pan full of needles. I'm glad that I was up with the baby, and with it enough to think to dry the floor, otherwise the floor would have swelled and been wrecked. Now every time you walk past the tree you can hear the needles dropping.  We had to open 2 Christmas presents that might have been damaged due to water. 

Naomi will now only have to go to physical therapy once a week instead of twice.

I mailed 2 boxes on Friday morning and heard from my mom this morning they had already gotten theirs. Haven't heard about the other one.

Need to resend a few Christmas pictures 1 that didn't get stamped and others that addresses weren't correct.

I only have 5 more days to help Santa find 1 of his gifts.

My sisters-in-law are on school break. Might need to hire them one day this week to finish up the to do list before Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment