Tuesday, December 27, 2011


Today we say good-bye for now.
We don't know how long he will be gone or when he will be back.
 Ryan took a job building ice roads on the North slope and flies out this afternoon.
Yesterday and today have been spent gather and packing Ryan's gear.
Yesterday I was feeling a bit overwhelmed by all of the unknowns & the responsibility that I will have holding done the fort.
I know I am capable and will be just fine.
He has gone and done this once before.
We are truly blessed to live around family and some really great friends. I may will need them.
I have to just think of each day as it comes.


I'll be back tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Best of luck to Ryan while he is gone and also to you till he comes home! You will do just fine! Your tough! Mom

    ReplyDelete