Friday, December 9, 2011

DIY Cupcake liners flower

I saw a picture of these cupcake liners made into flowers and knew right away
 I wanted to try make them.
So I started digging to see what kind of liners I had.
My color selection didn't come near to how cute the ones I saw were.  


You will need 7 cupcake liners.

1. Take and flatten 4 liners and glue centers together. Make little snips all the way around the circle.(Only cut the side of the linear. Don't cut into the center.)


2. Place the 5th cupcake liner (don't flatten this one) into the center and glued down.

3. Take liners 6 & 7 and cut center out. I also trimmed the edges down also. Roll these 2 together to form center of flower. Glue down. I used 3 in 1 glue to glue  center. Hot glue will also work.

4. Crunch and fluff the edges.


I like how it is a chunky full flower, with items you would have at home.

The 2nd one I did had a foil lining. It didn't lay as nice and was harder to get it to
fluff up the way the 1st one did. But I do think it was a lot cuter.


Then, of course, I had to make cards to put them on.




3 comments: